advertise here

Friday 11 March 2016

Jesus is the healer

Are you sick of any where?are you dying of any illness ?I am here to tell you that Jesus is the answer.there is no illness on this earth that Jesus cannot cure.If you believe this say amen.
Jesus-is-the-healer
JESUS IS THE HEALER

I have walk with God over 20 years now and he has been my healer.he never fails me.
I was just 18 years old when i fell ill.I was having a problem of severe strange headache.

I was at that time preparing to write my final exams at the high school when it all started,
I was studying and was preparing towards my final exams when i noticed that i was all of a sudden hit by a severe headache,

I went for some drugs but yet still everything seem the same no change in the pains i was going through.I therefore went to the hospital to seek for medical care but all prove futile.At the hospital i was injected with 26 medicine but the pain was still there.

Meanwhile all my mates were at school learning hard for the up-coming exams whilst i was out of school seeking perfect healing.

when i noticed that there was nothing else i could do,i was confused and have to cry day and night.
This was the time my Dad told me about Jesus Christ.He said if i accept Jesus Christ as his personal savior he will heal me completely and also forgive me all my sins.

After this conversation with my Dad i went back to my room and made a careful thinking about all that my Dad told me.I sad to myself if i accept Jesus Christ and he will wash away my sins and also heal me form this my headache then why won't i take that step?

In the next morning i made a decision that i want to follow Jesus and accept him as my personal savior so that he will save me.so when my Dad return from work,i approached him and said Dad I was to give my life to Jesus Christ so that he will heal me.

My dad smile and embrace me,He said my daughter you have made the right decision.He said for today Jesus has forgiven me all my sins and he has make me whole.He ask me to lift up my hands to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and also surrender my life for him.

I was happy from that day till now.In the night i kneel down and prayed with my deep heart and ask God to heal me so that i can join my friends back at school.To My surprise,Jesus answered my prayers.I woke up the next day with a miracle.

I realise all the severe headache i was experiencing was all gone.I had peace in my mind.I went back to school to learn to write my exams.Even though  i had a limited time to the exams, Jesus did it for me.i passed the exams and i was also healed,Amen

This was what God said in Exodus15:26  and said, “If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee which I have brought upon the Egyptians; for I am the Lord that healeth thee.”
Fellow readers, i want to a sure you that Jesus is alive and he is ready to heal you from your illness.Just trust and believe in Him.God bless you.

share this story

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 THE BIBLE All Right Reserved
Designed by Estherla web services