advertise here

Saturday 7 November 2015

WINNERS CONFESSION

confessions-winners-must -declare
Make a confession unto the Lord

In numbers 12:28 says…say unto them, As truly as I live,  saith the  LORD, as ye  have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you”



God declared that whatever you have spoken to his ears He will do. say is that whenever we confess positively God will stand on our confession  to bring it to pass in your life.

Proverbs 18:21 says  “Death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof”. It’s good for us to see ourselves in the newness of God. 

You must see yourself  progressing, prospering, walking  in a victorious life.
We are chosen as kings and queens on this earth. Therefore you must see life in God’s perspective and always confessing impossibilities as possible.

Positive Declarations or confession is the most powerful weapon David used to defeat Goliath during the forty days of battle between the  Israelites and the philistines.

While the people of Israel were scared of the negative words coming from the Goliath,David declared that the BATTLE IS THE LORD’S .He continued to confess until David won the battle.

My expectations for all my readers is that everyone must behave like a victorious person in every area of their life.

Make the following confessions

  •        I am a victor not a victim,a winner not a looser,am first but not the last.I shall go forward not backward in Jesus name.

  •        My name is up for greater opportunities and I am remembered at the right places of supernatural and uncommon favour, in Jesus name.

  •        I am the equation satan cannot solve,a question he cannot answer a word he cannot spell.

  •        Advancement,promotion,success,progress,increase and development is my portion in the mighty name of Jesus.

  •       Thousand shall fall by my side and ten thousand at my right hand but they shall  not come near me.

SHARE THIS WORD OF GOD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 THE BIBLE All Right Reserved
Designed by Estherla web services