advertise here

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Someone is knocking at your door

Listen carefully there is someone knocking at your door.He is calling you by name.He has been knocking and calling you for so long now.

open up the door of your heart,the Lord is knocking;don'
Jesus-is-knocking-at-your-door
Jesus is knocking at your door.
t keep him waiting.His name is Jesus,your friend.The good shepered who laid his life for his friends.

You have sinned and incurred death on yourself but He carried your sins upon himself and paid your debt by dying for your sins.He suffered and died instead of you and rose again on the third day for your justification.

He did all these for you without you asking him to,even when you did not know Him.This is why He is Knocking at your door to tell you the good news of what he has done for you.He want to tell you that when you accept him in you will not die anymore,you will not suffer as as slave to sin and satan anymore.

He has already paid your bill.You have been set free by his death on the cross for your sin.You have been forgiven of all your sins  Rev.3:20  "Behold,I stand at the door and knock;if any man hears my voice,and opens the door,i will come in to him,ad will sup with him,and he with me"

Are you not hearing his voice?He just want to bring you to himself.He wants to share this love abroad in your heart.Open the door,Jesus is still there knocking.He is saying COME TO ME  YOU  HAVE LABOUR AS A SLAVE TO SIN AND SATAN ENOUGH.I HAVE CONQUERED THEM ALL AND I HAVE COME TO GIVE YOU REST.

What will you say now?Do you want to say Yes to Jesus? Then pray Like this
Dear Lord Jesus, I thank you for dying for my sins on the cross.I open up my Heart to you as you knock on my door.Come into my heart now Lord Jesus.I confess and recieve you today as my lord and saviour.Give me your Holy Spirit,write my name in your book of life.Thank you Jesus.

If you have prayed this from you heart,then you are saved,get a true christian to baptize you by immersion.


@outdooringtheglory.blogspot.com

share this message


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 THE BIBLE All Right Reserved
Designed by Estherla web services