advertise here

Monday 18 May 2015

Prayer Bullets

outdooring the-glory- image
Prayer Bullets
Prayer is the key.Jesus ordered us to pray without ceasing.Here is  powerful prayer bullet that will help you 
out wit the devil.As you pray I encourage you to pray in the spirit.

1.I cover my self with the blood of Jesus.

2.I nullify the band and the oath of covenant that holds any coven together where my name or case is submitted,in the mighty name of Jesus.I set confusion in that coven and command the seals to be broken in the name of Jesus Christ.

3.Every evil man in any coven plotting any diabolic plans against my life by means of an evil pot,Expire now .I command the wind of God to blow them away.I destroy every habitations and their covens by Fire.

4.Every malicious conspiracy against my life, back fire in Jesus name.The sword of God fight for me.Pursue the orchestrator of any conspiracy in my life in Jesus name.

5.Every monitoring Device from the any evil coven regulating,controlling and restraining my life.crush now by fire.I break the power of any evil caldron monitoring and  my life in Jesus name.

6.Any good treasures of mine that has been placed in any witchcraft market for sale,by the fiery hand of  God's power,I take it back.My life is set for exponential expansion in the name of Jesus.

7.I win always with  Jesus Christ Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 THE BIBLE All Right Reserved
Designed by Estherla web services